Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Sunday, September 25, 2011

So I'm back here in Coalinga

September 12th,2011

Hey everyone!!!!!
 
Elder Jason Glowa checking in this week to give you an up date of the life and time of the one and only me! So I'm back here in Coalinga and it is great really awesome. President really has high expectations for me and Elder Makahilahila. Its humbling to know that president trusts us to tear it up here and baptize!
 
Hey this week is going to be a short one because I have to really get going we have been held up all day and so I'm sorry but like I always say I will make it up next week.  We are working super hard here, I am so happy. Its amazing to continue to see the blessings of the work. The people that got baptized right after I left, Jessie and Geronimo Soto are still active and doing great.
 
We are expected by president to see baptisms here so that is what we are working towards, all our efforts are to find those who are ready to receive us. We have been able to pick up a couple of new investigators and see some others progress so I am excited to see what happens.
 
Most of the people we are working with are teenage kids which is good because this ward needs more youth to support it. There is one kid that really stands out to me and that's Tye he is a great hearted kid, he just needs a push in the right direction. I hope that Heavenly Father continues to help us with him.
 
We had a lesson last week and it was a crazy experience, one of the people was saying some not very friendly things about the book of Mormon and I bore powerful testimony and could feel the spirit work it was crazy everyone when silent and the entire mood of the lesson changed. I have come to really understand the power of my calling. Its more then I can even imagine sometimes, I shock myself at somethings that I have been able to do or see others do.
 
This is truly the work of the Lord, if it wasn't then I know I would not have the companionship of the spirit that i do. I love every minute and work to have no regrets. I love you and thank you for everything guys!
 
Love you!
 
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa
 "El Mexicano Del Norte"
     -Forever Strong-

No comments:

Post a Comment