Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm being transferred! My last 6 weeks in another area !

Hola Everyone!
 
Its weekly email day!!!!!! Yea!!!!!! Alright so to give you an update on the amazing Adventures of Elder Glowa in Reedley. We got transfer calls this past weekend. And guess what? That's right,I'm being transferred! My last 6 weeks in another area, but the funny twist is my companion is Elder Makahilahila. He is an amazing Hawaiian missionary that I know and I'm going back to Coalinga! So its pretty amazing, I'm just excited to do the Lord's will and finish off strong. I just got to keep working to the grind everyday. I'm sad and super excited at the same time. It's sad to leave Reedley again but I'm excited to stay focused and have some new adventures!
 
On a side note from this, when elder Makahilahila gets home we will now have a valid reason to go to Hawaii, not to mention a place to stay! So I know mom will be happy with that because she can be on the Hawaiian beach with a good book while me, dad, and Ben and Elder Makahilahila, go surf and explore around the area. Hope that sounds like fun!
 
So our baptism fell through this week, its going to be on the 18th of this month. I know that I wasn't able to baptize the 6 weeks I was back here but I am happy with the work I have done and I know that I have done my best. We have alot of great potential for these next few weeks, I am excited to see what happens to Reedley ward in 2 months.
 
So to say good bye I bore my testimony on last Sunday and sang As I have loved you in sacrament meeting (I picked that one because I like it alot and its bishop Mcintyre's favourite hymn.) Then Bishop got up and gave the final testimony and said something really touching I don't remember 100% but he said from what I remember"Seeing elder Glowa leave feels like we are sending one of our missionaries on there mission, he as a pit stop in Coalinga before he goes to Canada but it feels like were sending him from home"
 
I love this ward and am grateful for all the fond memories and good times. I'm sad to see them go for now but its all in the Father's hands and plan. I have to get going but I love you all and hope that everything is going as great as it should be.
 
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa
 "El Mexicano Del Norte"
    -Forever Strong-

No comments:

Post a Comment