Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'M COMING HOME AT 1:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY ?????

September 19th,2011

Alright so story of my life but we have been crazy busy today and so I only have 5 mins for this message because we have a teaching appointment and we need to be there on time.
 
My companion and I are working hard and seeing alot of promise in Coalinga we are talking with everyone that we see no matter what. Our motto is "why not"  and then if people don't want to listen to us we just say alright well "MEH" and move on. I know that Heavenly Father has high hopes for this area and I just pray that I can do my part in helping this area grow and do my best.
 
I am so tired its awesome, every night I just want to crash out on my bed and do nothing  but sleep. Its just that, we go out and hit the grind everyday, we are teaching alot of interesting people but not alot of them are progressing at this moment so we are going to move on and find more people, that is the biggest trap I have seen from Satan on my mission is missionaries getting comfortable and just seeing the same people over and over because they will let them in but the investigators will just do nothing.
 
Well I know that Heavenly Father has me and elder Makahilahila here for a reason so the miracle will come. I know it will with all my heart. We just need to keep but our part and the miracle will come.
 
I wish I could write more but I have to go I love you all.
 
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa
 
p.s
I'M COMING HOME AT 1:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY ????? I DON'T HAVE MY ITINERARY SO THATS A SHOCK BUT OH WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. DOES YOURS SAY FOR THE 17TH OF OCTOBER? BECAUSE THAT IS MY DEPARTURE DAY IF IT DOESN'T IT MAYBE THE OLD ONE THEY RESERVED AND NOT THE NEW ONE. ANYWAY I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I'LL CONFIRM OR DENY IT NEXT WEEK. LOVE YOU BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment