Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Loving to serve in Tulare !

Week 64 ....Tulare, California


          Hola everyone,
Alright so today we had a zone meeting and president interviews and they went really long. It's 3:30 here and we have an appointment in 30 mins so I have to keep it short this week, but I'll make up for it next week I promise.
 
We had a really good week this week. We saw alot of miracles and we are going to be having a baptism this coming up Sunday. We are really excited.  His name is James Herrera and he is living with a member family here in Tulare. He has mild down syndrome but has a great desire to follow Jesus Christ, he really wants to be baptized and loves to learn about Jesus. He is one of the coolest people I know.
 
Tulare is a great place by the way, I still think about good old Reedley/Sequoia every now and again and all the people there that I served around and with. The mission is a very great thing. I have been having alot of great experiences as a district leader and feel a great responsibility. Its hard at times, but most of the time its great fun getting to seeing not only my area but all the districts areas progressing.
 
Oh one last note we played football as a zone yesterday and I dominated, I still haven't lost my talent at the game so I'm excited to see what I can do once I started training for it.
 
I have to end my email here because we have to go. I'm sorry for the shortness but know that its for a greater purpose and that I love you all very much. I never knew how much I could really love until I came on my mission and learned to be able to love every person on the street simply because we are all children of God and have a divine destiny.
 
I Love you all
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment