Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Tuesday, December 8, 2009






WEEK 8 - DECEMBER 8 2009


Hola Famliy

I GOT MY FLIGHT PLANS THIS PAST FIRDAY!!!!. I leave the MTC December 16th at 8 in the morning so it's coming up fast and to tell you the truth I'm freaking out with excitement. I can't wait to be in the field and be working myself harder then ever for my God :D. It's gonna be amazing!
Ok mom I'm sorry that I haven't answer most of your questions in the past weeks so I'm gonna answer them all now.
First off, I'm doing great I'm fine, healthy and growing everyday. Spanish is coming but I still have ALOT of work to do, but I'm getting it its pretty simple and I'm glad I can understand it :D. Ummm I need some money on my debit card because the luggage is 40 dollars and because of what I have had to buy in the MTC , I don't have much left .
Oh and yes I did get my package. Thank you so much for the laundry stuff and especially the photo book. I love it so much thank you, thank you, thank you. I look at it at least once before I go to bed and it fills me with such joy and love for you all. Oh and thank you for putting the photos of Brigitte and I in there I am so thankful for that and especially for her. Thanks for the loving reminder of everyone back home. Yes I mailed Brigitte's package. Can you dear elder me when she gets the shirt and also the pictures because I wanna know if they made it to her.
Now I just used the word pictures and I know your foaming at the mouth for some but don't worry I put in a good word with the big man in red and he's gonna get them to you as soon as possible. All the stuff that I have for you and dad is being sent this week and should get there for Christmas, so don't open it until then ok............... like your actually gonna wait your probably gonna tare the package open as soon as its in your hands.... LOL!!!!.
Yes I wrote uncle Mike , just to let you know he is doing good :D. Did you get my last email? Say hi to Mike and Kim for me cuz well I'm not there. Oh and make sure to keep Mike a way from the computer you know how he gets and remember above all else to keep dad and Mike and Ben away from the game risk....... cuz no one wins when you've been playing for 3 hours and it's 1 in the morning and there are 3 benjimites involved. LOL
All right I think that covers most of that .Ummmm oh yea so from here on out I would ask that everyone please dearelder me , because I wont get anything handed written letters in time before I leave the MYC and forwarding mail is not the MTC's strong suit. I can get dearelder letters up until Tuesday morning. Thank you and love you all.
The message I have for you all this week is that I'm home sick, not for my home in Montreal but for my home with Heavenly Father. I know that I don't remember life before this but I have grown to understand so much in the past 8 weeks that I miss our Father in heaven. It's awesome that He is there and loves us so much . I want to say that He has given me everything that I hold dear in this life and loves me enough to constantly bless me.
I want to thank you all for your shining example to me and how awesome you are I love you so much you're all great and amazing. I FLIPN LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
This week please read alma 7:11-13, D&C 45:4-5, and John 16:33. These scriptures are all about the atonement and as I have studied it these past days more in depth, I have gained a great and deep love for my Saviour Jesus Christ and the love of the Father that is in the plan. Everything is all right because of Christ so never forget that. I watched the testaments this week and it got to the part were Christ comes and says Helum and he heals him (you know the big heart pounding part). So as I'm doing my crying thing I look and Christ isn't healing Helum, when I watched it ,I'm not kidding you I saw Christ come to Vovo and heal him. I saw Vovo get heal by the hand of our master. I know that this can happen because we have his priesthood. So please use what we have use our saviours touch thorough dad. Get dad to give vovo a blessing of healing because I know it will work. He may have gotten one already but please tell him to do it again. Vovo may not be a Mormon outside but in his heart is. I know that Christ will take care of the rest.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I only have 2 minutes left so the people and christmas list are going to have to wait till next week, I'm sorry.
I love you all and want you to know that the Lord takes care of all things because he loves us. (john14:18)
I love you all so much with all my being , I love you
Love
Elder Jason Glowa

p.s
This is the only e-mail I have time to write this week so tell everyone Hi and that I love them and to anyone who reads this sorry I couldn't write to you this week but I'll get to you next week. Ben I love you see you in 3 years little brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment