Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Monday, December 14, 2009

WEEK 9 December 14th 2009


Hola!
Hey everyone , I'm leaving this Wendesday and yes I'll will be able to call you isn't that awsome! I'll call you from the airport around 9:30-10:00 utah time. I can't wait to rock it out in Fresno! I'm so excited to contact and to meet people and to share the gospel that I love so much. Thank you so much for everything and all the memories and spiritual guidance I know that like nephi because I was born of goodly parents,I'm awsome :P LOL
Ok so I'm only going have 15 mins to talk becuase I want to contact people at the airport. So if you
miss saying something I'll call you the week after at Christmas anyway. As for writing me just send everything to the mission home which is the adress you should have if you don't I'll send it next week. They will forward me my mail so just send everything there for now. Dear elders your gonna have to figure that one out I don't how it's done to send letters in the field, so good luck with that :D ( Jason doesn't know ,but I do. If you already dearelder Jason, you just contenu to dearelder him. The only differance is that you have to open an account , for just 44 cents dearelder will print and mail the letters and it will reach Jason in only two days)
I'd like to thank everyone that wrote and sent packages to me. I can't tell you how much I apreciate you. Your letters meant so much to me.I love you all and thank you for your love and support you are all an inspiration for me. Merry Christmas!
Grandpa and Grandma
The Stake presidency
The Blakemores
The Carpenters
The Kaufmans
Maire
Ben
You
Brigitte
Chris Morales
Uncle mike (utah)
Uncle Timmy!
If there is anyone I missed I'm sorry I either don't have the letter or just forgot to write it because email time goes by really fast.

This week I want to share with you something that I have learned that is very dear to my heart. It's that everyone knows the truth of the gospel becuase there souls remember it from when we all made the choice to follow God's plan. So we are just reminding them and that's why people feel they have an empty hole, it is because they are missing the truth that there Father has sent for them to rememeber. So this year for Christmas I would like you to think of anyone who is in pain or going through a trail because that is who the Lord is preparing to hear the gospel. So Think of one person who fits in this or anyone and give them the ultimate Christmas gift. The gift that keeps on giving. The truth of the restored gospel that Christ has given us. Out of anyone I can remember who maybe open to it would be John (our back nieghbor). Who ever you dicide to do it have the missionaries involved and do a family home evening. Please at least talk to John about doing something like that for Christmas and maybe even at festivus or something just go out and share. President Hinckey said :" Every member a misionary" so please do that for me this year thats all I would like for Christmas.

I love you all so much
With much love Elder Jason Glowa
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment