Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Saturday, October 15, 2011

So this week was awesome !

October 3rd,2011



Hey everyone!
 
So this week was awesome, what really comes to mind out of everything is General Conference! That was so powerful I felt such a spiritual smack down it was great it just got me super on fire and ready to go out a work my butt off. There were alot of talks that really sunk deep into my heart and alot of them I will never forget. One of the ones that really hit me was Elder Waddell of the 70 Saturday afternoon, I felt as though he was talking right to me. I know that I had to hear that talk it was great. I couldn't look away as he spoke not even to write notes it was all 100 percent on him. I loved it. I love conference because i got alot of answers for my investigators. I loved the talks on the book of Mormon and the way they explained it, i have taken some of what I have heard and been able to use it to explain certain things better for example the support that the bible and book or Mormon give each other. I really feel my teaching and spiritual sensitivity have gone up just this weekend alone hearing and applying conference to my life.
 
So your having trouble with the seminary kids eh? Well just give me 10 mins a baseball bat, 2 cattle prods and some super glue and I'll have them begging for there old way of learning back. haha, I'm just kidding..........sort of. Don't worry mom and dad the kids will learn I think they pick up alot more then you think they do, I remember I learned I lot more then I thought I did. When I have needed my seminary knowledge on my mission magically it has been there. It sinks into the spirit of there minds and alot to the time we don't know we have it until we are back up to corner and we need it to survive.
 
The timer is running out on my because we are at the library today, so I'm sorry but ill have to end in a little. I just want to give you an update on the area. We have been working our butts off trying to find, teach and baptize and its been awesome to see the miracles of people coming out of nowhere are we work hard and try to talk with everyone. Its been great. One of the greatest blessings i have seen in the last week or i should say week and a half is a sister who has decided to come back to church. She is so amazing, we randomly went by and she was there and we got to know her and shared a scripture. After a church tour a couple of days later she said she was planning on coming back to church and has come every week since. We have met with this sister and I have seen the gospel light up her life.
 
On a similar note there was one sister who was completely posted to ever coming back to church or missionaries coming by but through a series of events one night we were able to contact her with the bishop. The spirit was not a all in here home, there was not a good feeling in there at all. She said she had been praying for us to come and help her. We have been by a number of times and she is reading the book of Mormon regularly and the spirit is in her home as well. Although she has not come to church yet I know that it will be soon.
 
Miracles of reactivation are happening so much we are just working hard and i know that the lord has provided us with some form or success to keep us going, i know that this is all the lord. i claim no part in anything other then just being a warm body in a lesson as the spirit tells me what i need to say. The lord is by my side and i know that the spirit is my best companion, our companionship is a threesome with the holy ghost and we have been blessed with great power in our teaching because of it.
 
I love you all so much and am grateful for all that you do and have done. For all the sacrifices you have made for me a owe my mission to you mom and dad. Had it not been for you i would not be here. Thank you for always encouraging me to do what's right.
 
I love you all.
 
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa
"El Mexicano Del Norte"
  -Forever Strong-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment