Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Second to last email from California.

October 10th,2011

Hola Montreal,
 
So Monday for me is all travel so  won't read an email so you don't have to bother writing one. Oh and get this so because transfers are next Monday instead of the Wednesday we have another preparation day this week. Its on Saturday so the week all I want to do is work to the grind I have to have another prep. day. So I think we will just do laundry and get to work after that. So you can write on for Saturday I think I write one last email to you all.

Anyway enough of my babyness, so this is it. I'm not going to lie I am really weirded out by this and I'm going to be weird for a while so please just bare with me as my life does a complete 180 and I try and cope with it. On Tuesday if you can get Court, to call the YSA elders that would be great. I would love to go out with them and teach that day, hopefully I can call some of my friends and we can teach them. Anyway so please contact them and we will need to make arrangements for me to meet them somewhere probably after studies so like I guess around like 10:30, 11. Yea if you could talk to them and give me an update of what you know for Saturday that would be golden. 
 
This past week has been really up and down, we have been cycling through investigators like there is no tomorrow. Its crazy, I love it though, we are just running around teaching and committing everyone to baptism and they either drop us or we drop them for not keeping commitments. I am on a full sprint and its crazy, I am so tired I can hardly stay awake if I'm in one place for to long. So I need to stay on the move. But i am loving every second of it. I always want to do more, i wish we didn't have to be in by 9 i feel really limited when its 8:50 and we need to be home on time and are just running around looking for people to talk to. But the rules are there for our protection so I guess its a good thing.
 
We had presidents interviews last Saturday and it was great, we had a zone meeting and I was able to see elder Christian for the last time. I love that elder it was great to serve with him and see him progress in his mission. I have receive amazing new this passed week that bunch of the people that I have taught in past areas have been baptized and are now in full faith and fellowship. Its awesome, even though I was not there i know that i played a part in someone's life and its warms my heart for the joy that they now have being a member of the church.
 
One miracle I want to share with you is that last week we where, I guess we have been impressed to see this family in the ward that we really don't know to well and so we had a team up and went over and talked with them for a while got to know them. A very nice family, as we talk we come to find out that the husband is not less active but not even a member at all. It was crazy because he asked us to come back and we are seeing him tonight so keep your fingers crossed. Its so amazing, im excited to see all the little miracles that happen as you do all that you can.
 
I love my mission so much, I have seen great times, hard times, and sad times but I have become the person I am supposed to be. I know that I am different then when I said good bye thoughts 2 years ago. I hope you can tell me what is different because I don't really see a difference but I know that this has only happened because I have given my all. I can honestly say I have done my best. And I am so happy to say that. I have one week left to tare it up and I'm going to do my best. I know this gospel blesses lives and that this is the greatest happiness in the world. I love you all so much. Thank you, even though you have been far away you have made my mission. Mom and dad thank you. To all else who read this thank you for what you have done for me and know that this is Christ's church on the earth. Everyone that wants to know it can and I hope that they will. I know Joseph Smith was called to be the prophet of the restoration and that Christ is at the head of this church. The book of Mormon is the word of God and we have a modern prophet. 
 
I love you all, 
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa
 "El Mexicano Del Norte"
     -Forever Strong- 
 
p.s.
Mom and Dad I'm not trunky but I want you to know that I am excited to see you again, I love you.
 
p.p.s
On Saturday my email will be short because I'm going to try and just work as much as I can that day so sorry if its not as long as this one. Love ya anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment