Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I will go forever strong!

July  19th, 2011

Hola Everyone!

Alright so this week was a pretty normal week in terms of missionary work we have really been working our hardest to find, teach and baptize. And it will be coming to pass, this week! Our hard work is bringing forth righteous fruit!!!!! We are having a baptism this weekend. Its going to be great we need to set the time but it will be happening around this weekend. We are going to be baptizing Emily Anderson. Im pretty sure i have mentioned her before if not tell me and i will give details about anything you want next week. So needless to say Elder Constantino and I are happy as all get out.

So you have seen pictures of me have you...... well i hope you enjoy them, my weigh is something i don't really want to talk about but i maybe dropping some here and there........ you will have to wait and see.

Oh so i just remembered something amazing that i have to tell you guys. So our mission president, always says that he will never ask us to do anything that he isn't willing to do so Elder Constantino and myself decided to take him up on that offer and asked him to come out with us and ride bikes last Saturday afternoon. And he did we went out and taught someone and ate with him and super taco! And then we got on the bikes and did some contacting. It was great to see my mission president in action. I am so grateful he came out with us. It was an awesome experience. We got a bunch of pictures i will up load them next week.

It has been a good week. I'm stressed and excited because this week is transfer week so this Saturday we find out what is happening with the transfers, you think i would be used to it by now but nope. Its just like Christmas. I love it, I'm just excited to go out and work myself to the bone this week.

This work is amazing, i know that this is not my work but it is our Savior's and because of that i need to get better and work harder because i not only promised him my best but i made a promise to my friends before this life that i would find them. I need to find them. That is why I am here. I know this is the work of the lord and that he qualifies me for this. I know that the message we bare is true. we have a living prophet and i will declare it until the end.

I love you all,
Forever Strong,
Elder Jason A. Glowa

p.s.
I have relay been thinking a lot about what it means to be forever strong so i have adopted that for my mission because i will go forever strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment