Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So this week in the life of Elder Glowa things are getting super awesome

            June 21,2011




Hey everyone,

So this week in the life of Elder Glowa things are getting super awesome. The work is going really well picking up and we are going to have a baptism this weekend. Caelum Gantt he is 10, he is getting baptized. He is a great kid and is just super smart, I am excited for him to grow up in the gospel and become a missionary and serve the Lord. He just absorbs everything like a sponge. 

The Lord is truly blessing us with miracles, we are seeing a lot of new people. We are still looking for that family that I know is here somewhere, so we continue to pray and so what we can. We are working hard and being as obedient as possible to get all the blessings we can to do this work. I'm really excited for this week because we have a lot going on. 

Last week we had a zone meeting and got everyone together to build zone unity. It was awesome we talked about fishing and having our line always in the water. Me and elder Constantino acted out 2 fisher men for this example and it when great, then we did a get to know you exercise and bore our testimony and witness of this gospel. It was great and powerful, we have really been trying to do different things to help out the zone and our area.

The last thing I wanted to say was something that happened yesterday, we got to watch forever strong as a zone, president Gonzalez asked us to do that as a mission so we would be able to get to know back ground on our new mission president, president Gelwix. It was great but made me really understand that i am not ready for real world movies yet. I think for a while I will just stick to Disney movies and see what happens.

Anyway I have to get going I'm sorry that I haven't written to much, it has been weird I haven't been able to stay on task today, so I'll make up for it next week. I love you all and thank you for everything.

Love Elder Jason A. Glowa



No comments:

Post a Comment