Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Monday, January 25, 2010


WEEK 15  -  JANUARY 25 ,2010       MADERA , CALIFORNIA
          Hola Familia!
Greetings from grey Madera! It has rained all week..... I know right so I think I'm so wet all the time I'm starting to grow gills to breath better. If it keeps up I think I'm going to  buy a snorkel....lol.
So the transfer is over! My first one is done and it went by so fast I can't believe it. My companion is getting transferred but I get to stay in Madera.... I'M SO HAPPY! But it also means I have to take over the area because my new companion has no idea where anything is. That's alright whom the Lord calls He qualifies.
My new companion will be Elder Price and he is going to be the new district leader..... which is way funny because my first 3 companions have all been district leaders. I guess life is like that, its gives me a great opportunity to grow so I'm happy about it.  
Yesterday we had another baptism! We baptized  the daughter of a less- active member that  we reactivated , we have to keep working with her but its so humbling to see what the work does to people. I'm just busting with joy, this is the greatest work I could possibly be doing.
My investigator families are doing great we are teaching a new family of 8 people so that means  8 potential baptisms..... I almost feel guilty because its going to be 8 baptisms in a row which is amazing.  It almost feels like a mass baptism thing, but I know it's the right thing to do. They will be baptized soon I know they will, they are all so willing to learn and grow with the gospel. I love this gospel so much, and my love for it is growing I could not imagine doing anything better than this right now.
Mom and Dad thank you so much, it is because of you that I'm here. It is because of your faith and the spirit that was able to be in our home that I have always wanted to serve the Lord. Dad you have set the best example for me you are the hardest worker, I have ever known I am the most bless person in the world because I have you as my example and my hero. I love you Dad and your weekly emails mean so much to me. I know that its hard with all the work and I thank you for thinking about about me. Mom you are the reason I am able to have a love for all people. You are so loving and caring always willing to serve I know that you will do great in your new calling.....give them heaven! Mom thank you for your shining example. I Love you and thank you for your emails they mean the world to me, and so do the both of you, thank you for everything. The work is hard here but so rewarding. That is how God intents to strengthen us, through our hard work and understanding, He knows that we can't do it alone, if we are humble He will make us who we need to be. We must always grow and push forward with faith in our Saviour Jesus Christ. When we rely on God and understand we can't do anything without him, miracles happen. God is a God of Miracles, I know He is. Miracles have not stopped.  Take the time to write them down as they happen and I promise you as a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ that your faith and love for our Father in Heaven will grow in leaps and bounds. I love this gospel and you all so much!

Till next week!
Love Elder Jason Glowa

P.S.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY I'M NOT THERE TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING IN PERSON BUT I'LL WORK EXTRA HARD TO MAKE YOU PROUD OF YOUR FIRST BORN SON. I WILL LET MY LIGHT SHINE SO OTHERS WILL WANT TO KNOW CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment