Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Friday, November 6, 2009

For the past few weeks we had been asking Jason a few questions , but we were not getting any answers . So last Monday Jay sent Jason this email, and here is the email and answer.



Hey son,

Did you get my pie? I hope you liked it, and I hope you shared? We are so proud of you. Mom was finally starting to feel better so she sent you a little package too, you should get it in the next few days. How are you and your companion getting along? Do you get the Dear Elder letters I send you during the week, or do you get everything on your P-day? Let me know which General Authorities have visited the MTC since you’ve been there, do you see one each week? Are you still singing in the choir?

I know too many questions, but we do want to know how you are doing. Ben and Courtney went to the Halloween dance on Friday. I thought it would be fun if we all went to a scary movie together on Halloween . Mom and I left the movie after the first minute, it was so disgusting and gross, we got our money back. Thomas is hanging in there despite the terrible disease that has come upon him. He sleeps a lot on your bed. Ben Cahoon gave an awesome fireside last week, and this week he obtained another 1,000 yard season, I hope they can carry the momentum into the Grey Cup, they are due for a win. We haven’t been to Concordia yet for your sweat shirt, but we will. How are you feeling? Make sure that you let mom know how you are doing, you know how she worries.

Read D&C 122:5-9 if you get discouraged, it always helped me to put things in perspective when I thought I had things tough. Try not to think of us, the time will pass quicker than you can believe. It’s already been 3 weeks. We love you, don’t forget to read those points I gave you everyday.

Take care my son and be obedient.

Love Dad

Hola Everyone!!!!!

Hey so hows home life ?..... cuz it's probably not as cool mission life. Yes I did get the pie and thank you so much for it, but no I haven't brought myself to eat it yet because I haven't been feeling that great. But now that my tummy is fine so I think I'm gonna try some of it, because you know how much I love pie :D. Elder Kirk and I are basicly best friends its super awsome we have such a good time. The mail comes everyday twice a day and then once on saturday and not on sunday. The only time I'm aloud to write letters is monday during laundry. Oh so 2 things....1 we got a new disrict and there pretty cool, for some reason everyone thinks I'm cool.... its wierd its like when I left the world I suddenly become popular..... LIKE HARRY POTTER! Sweetbeans! There was no choir this week so I didn't get to sing but there is next week so I can't wait for that. Ummmmm general authorities come like once every 6 weeks, so last Tuesday and it was Elder L Tom Perry . It's was so cool the spirit that he brought was so amazing!!!! I am loving the MTC so much. The spirit rocks. I know that my Father in Heaven is with me through all things and D&C 84:80 gives me a great comfort.

Well thats it for this week

Hope everything is going well, I love you all and thank you for everything!

Love
Elder Jason Glowa

I have 2 mins left so I love you so much and write me again during the week on my e-mail that way I have stuff to read on monday because laundry takes so long for no reason, so letters are my life blood, I love you . I have 1 min so i'll give you the list next week sorry about not having this week . I'm very busy studying and learning Spanish, It's going great though. I love it here, alot!

I love you,
I love you,
I love you,

I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you

Love
Elder Jason Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment