Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Short and Sweet


Hello everyone!

Alright so we are always on the move and like pretty much every week I'm running behind. So this week I don't really feel so bad for writing very little because we just spoke like 2 days ago so you’re all up to speed in my life. We are really working hard to find this week. We have pretty much dropped all of our investigators because they aren't progressing so we need to move on to those people who are.

My companion and I are getting along great, Elder Constantino. He is amazing and we have a lot in common and we are pretty much best friends. We talk a lot and we are always open with everything. He is really one of my favorite companions. He is a great teacher, hard working, humble and really prepared to do anything and everything the Lord asks of us.

I really don't know what to say. There is nothing more that has happened since I spoke to you. So I guess I'll end my email here. I love you all very much and I'm so grateful for all that you have given me and all that you continue to give me. I know that if it was not for you, mom and dad, and for my ward family I would not be the man I am today. It’s really weird to think that I'm going to be 21 so soon. It feels like yesterday that I was in Lindsay and I was turning 20. Time has a way of sneaking up on you. I know that I will never waste my time again. My mission has really been like my personal fruit of knowledge of good and evil. My eyes are truly open now and I know what I must do and even though it may be hard the Lord is with me and so I will never stand alone.

Thank you for everything, I love you

Love Elder Jason A. Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment