Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A new transfer and new responsibility as district leader.

                    Week 60  ..... Tulare , California


Hola Padres!
 
Aright so I really can't write to much this week because I don't have to much time. Also because well you talked to me on Saturday so you basically know everything that is going on im my life.
So the real news is that I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED! I can't believe it I have spent a quarter of my mission in this area and I'm kind of sad I'm leaving it. I love the members and investigators in this area , some of them have become like family to me. There was quite a few tears when I said good-bye on both sides.  I really feel the love from everyone and it's a great feeling.
 
So in other news ,relating to my transfer, this next transfer I'm going to be a district leader so I'm really excited and nervous. It's going to be a great experience. My new companion is actually from the Philippines so I'm going to try and get him to teach me some Tagolic. There is some new responsibility and some new challenges ahead but I'm ready for them. I'm going to a place called Tulare and I'm going to be in the Tulare 2nd ward, its going to be great. Something I am looking forward to is my exchanges because one of the areas in my district is LINDSAY! So I get to go there twice and so I'm going to get to see all the old investigators and members I used to know, its going to be awesome.
 
I only have 4 mins left to write, so everything is great its sad to leave but I'm excited for the next great adventure! I know that this email was really short and I'm sorry for that. I'll try and do better next week. You guys are awesome and I'm looking forward to coming back with you after my mission..... We could come back for American thanksgiving! That would be awesome.
 
I have to get going but I want to you to know that I love you and it was great to hear from you. I'm excited all the time and I don't know why. Christ is our King and our redeemer and I know that we have a living prophet today!
 
Thank you for everything
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment