Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

        WEEK 31 ..... LINDSAY , CALIFORNIA


Hola Everyone!
 
It was great to talk to you on Sunday, I am so blessed to have a family that really loves and cares about me. Thank you so much for all that you do.
I learned this week how to fix my bike basically from top to bottom ,so all I have to do is buy the tools and no more service charge for stuff I can just do on my own.
I love this work so much! There is just something about this work that fills me with so much joy. I can't believe that 7 months has already gone by. I have no idea where time goes but if I did I think I would want some back. There is such a great joy and spirit that comes from the work. More then anything in my mission I have come to understand not to work with your head but your heart.
You can know how to teach and be full of doctrine but if you can't feel out the spirit then the work cannot move forward completely.
I am so grateful for the Lord, I am truly feeling the power of prayer. I am gaining a great testimony of it. As Elder Larsen and I have visited with members and committed them to pray for our one baptism this month we have seen none stop miracles. We are going to commit one of our investigators to baptism tomorrow for the 28th. The Lord's hand works with all that we do we have seen many new investigators and people be open and want to learn more and more as we go through and talk to everyone. We have to work and work and work and that is how we show our faith. We show are faith by how hard we work and the diligence that we have drives us forward. Everything is going great and the Lord is with me and Elder Larsen we are very united and are heeding all that councils that we need.
We must all be the best we can be, for Him, for ourselves but more importantly the people. Sorry I have to cut the e-mail short this week I really don't have much time on the computer, but I'll write more next week, plus I kinda already said everything in my call. I love you all and thank you very much for your prayers and obedience.
          Write me the second Ben gets his call!
 I love you all!
Love Elder Jason Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment