Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Monday, February 8, 2010

                   Week 17 - February 8 , 2010 - Madera California 

Hey Everyone!
 
This week I only have 10 mins to write because I forgot my library card and well I'm sponging minutes off of my other elders...... so yea. Alright first off I have not read any emails this week so I will do so next week . So for any answers to questions asked please look for them next week.
This week was a great week, we have 10 new investigators and I am so happy that we are finding people to teach, the work is hard but worth it. The blessings can be seen every where! I love my mission so much its amazing.  Elder Price and I are getting along ,we are doing great work together and I can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks! This Sunday a miracle happened! The Suarez family came to church! I know that doesn't sound like much but they sell Tomales (Mexican food) on Sunday and in the new year because the hour has changed to 9 in the morning they have not been coming but we taught them about the Sabbath day and have been praying so hard and they all came! I know that the Lord is watching out for us and hears everyone of our prayers. It is only when our faith is tried that we can see the full blessings of our work. I love this gospel so much and am so happy to be here. Everyone who reading this I want to invite you to come on a mission, join this marvellous work and a wonder and bring our brothers and sisters home! This is the greatest work there is to do, I'm so grateful to be apart of it and know that my God is watching over me. He loves me and each one of you. Thank you for all your prayers and letters!
 
I love you ALL
 
Love Elder Jason Glowa
 
p.s
This is my new email account because the church is upgrading myldsmail. so TELL EVERYONE!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment