Birthday: May 20th ,1990

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hola from beautiful Reedley

          WEEK 41 ..... Reedley ,California




Hola from beautiful Reedley!


 Ok so I only have 14 mins because it's summer and the kids are on the computers so we could only reserve time for 30 mins so I am going to have to keep it short this week, and I am really sorry for that.


But on a lighter note we are going to have a baptism tomorrow! It is for a man named Manuel and he has been investigating the church for a while and finally is ready to take that leap of faith. We actually set the baptismal date like 3 days ago because he is leaving for Mexico for a while so we set the date super close and its awesome.


We are so busy all the time and just dead tired constantly. It's awesome, I have never worked so hard and been so blessed and felt so much love in my entire life. We have been seriously working our hardest and getting our area in order and doing all we can with the ward and also with branch. We are doing so much it's amazing that there is even time to breath. This is the best feeling ever! I am so overwhelmed all the time and I know that I have no strength or stamina left but some how I keep going its amazing!


The bishop is so awesome I love him alot, partly because he is amazing and on the ball and party because he reminds me a lot of dad. It's so great to work around strong members who want nothing more then to help us fulfill our calling and purpose. We are so blessed and are truly finding those who are prepared to receive the gospel and are really getting alot of new and amazing investigators. I will send some great pictures home soon but I can't today because like I said I have no time. But it doesn't mean I don't love you, because I do and that's something I have learning alot on my mission is the love that can exist within someone for others. Its amazing to look back and see how much I have grown and to see how far I have come and who I have been able to teach and come in contact with. Life is great, the gospel is true and there is no other life I would wish for.
Love Elder Jason A. Glowa

No comments:

Post a Comment